Are you wondering what the basic principles of statistical process monitoring are? Do you want to start with statistical process monitoring and link it to OPV and PQR, but don’t know how to do it?
If your answer to at least one question is „YES” then fill in the form and join our webinar now!
In addition, during the webinar, we will explain:
- How to select quality characteristics for statistical process control
- What number of batches is sufficient to set control limits
- What if the points are outside the control limits
- How to assess the stability and capability of many parameters/processes
- What actions to take for processes that are not stable / not capable
In the second part, selected functionalities of the PQM Product Quality Monitoring program will be presented. This program is software designed for performing statistical analyses of data collected during product quality review and/or ongoing process verification.