We have been providing support in the field of data analysis for over 25 years. We know that our products and services are of key importance for the success of companies cooperating with us, which is why in a difficult situation related to coronavirus we have taken appropriate steps that allow us to maintain business continuity. Thanks them we provide security and support to customers, protecting the health of our employees.
In accordance with the recommendations of the government and the World Health Organization we have taken steps to reduce exposure to infection and the potential for infection and dissemination of COVID-19. These measures include reduced business travel and transition to remote work mode. We applied solutions thanks to which we minimized the impact of the situation on our processes related to customer service, offering an unchanged range of services and products, in particular:
- technical support is available by phone and e-mail
- meetings and presentations planned for the nearest time will take place on-line
- trainings are organized remotely using appropriate technologies
- consultations are organized using remote tools
- the sales and customer service department is available by phone and e-mail
- wherever possible, we exchange all documents electronically with clients, including using a qualified electronic signature
Tibco, our technology partner, also provides full support and continuity of business. We invite to contact us online and follow our communication channels on a regular basis. We are at your disposal all the time.